Website Los Angeles Philharmonic
Community College Artist Department Intern
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association fulfills its mission to perform, present, and promote music to a large and diverse audience through performances, presentations, and educational programs that reflect its innovative spirit. Today, under the leadership of Music Director Gustavo Dudamel, more than one million people attend LA Phil concerts annually at Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl.
The Artist Department Intern will assist in all aspects of artist logistical arrangements for Los Angeles Philharmonic productions at the Hollywood Bowl. A large part of his or her work will include coordinating the daily driving schedule, collecting and compiling information about LA Philharmonic guest artists and assisting with artist travel, hospitality, and ticket needs.
• Must be highly organized, accurate and detail-oriented.
• Must be reliable and dependable, as well as focused and self-motivated.
• Must be able to juggle large quantities of information and meet deadlines.
• Should possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Should be a team player with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
• Should have an ambition to learn about concert production and artist/orchestra management.
• Passion about music and the arts a plus.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with excellent judgment and discretion.
How To Apply
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with the subject line: Artist Department Internship Application. Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice To Students (from TransferCamp)
The intent of the internship listings on TransferCamp is to provide students direction on what organization have had or currently have an internship program which accepts community college applicants. There is no guarantee the job posting is still active or whether the program will continue in the future. Students are recommended to follow up with the organization that posted the job to understand whether the organization’s internship program is still active, clarification on application requirements, program schedules, and deadlines. Students are recommended to do a google search for the employer’s staff and HR contacts and send an email to understand if the employer is still supporting an internship program.
Need help getting ready for your internship application or interview? Check our TransferCamp’s job placement resources for community college students below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com